Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
Duration :2 day
This qualification has been designed for those who have a specific responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide first aid to children and babies.
Delegates will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations.
Who is it for?
This qualification fulfils Ofsted’s first aid requirements for early years teaching staff, nursery workers and childminders (as defined within the Statutory Framework for Early
Years Foundation Stage 2014 and within the Child Care Register Guide).
Delegates must be at least 14 years of age on the first day of training.
- Role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Safe assessment of an emergency situation
- Administering first aid for infant or child who:
- Is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Has external bleeding
- Is suffering from shock (anaphylaxis)
On-site training: £790.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Work at Height
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Manual Handling
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- GDPR - Implementation
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- GDPR Awareness