Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
Duration :4 hours
A half-day course where delegates will practice essential basic life support procedures, including assessing an incident, managing an unresponsive casualty, recovery position and choking.
Who is it for?
Those who have a specific responsibility at work, at home or workplace and in voluntary and community activities, to provide basic life support and manage anaphylaxis.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
- Understanding anaphylaxis triggers
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Managing a casualty in a state of anaphylaxis
On-site training: £325.00 + VAT (max. 8 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Work at Height
- IOSH Working Safely