Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
Duration :4 hours
A half-day course where delegates will practice essential basic life support procedures, including assessing an incident, managing an unresponsive casualty, recovery position and choking.
Who is it for?
Those who have a specific responsibility at work, at home or workplace and in voluntary and community activities, to provide basic life support and manage anaphylaxis.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
- Understanding anaphylaxis triggers
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Managing a casualty in a state of anaphylaxis
On-site training: £325.00 + VAT (max. 8 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Fire Marshal
- CoSHH Awareness
- Investigation Skills
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- IOSH Managing Safely