Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
Duration :4 hours
A half-day course where delegates will practice essential basic life support procedures, including assessing an incident, managing an unresponsive casualty, recovery position and choking.
Who is it for?
Those who have a specific responsibility at work, at home or workplace and in voluntary and community activities, to provide basic life support and manage anaphylaxis.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
- Understanding anaphylaxis triggers
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Managing a casualty in a state of anaphylaxis
On-site training: £325.00 + VAT (max. 8 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Manual Handling
- GDPR - Internal Auditor