Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
Risk assessments should identify workplace hazards and take steps to prevent, reduce and control them. This IOSH approved course offers the knowledge, skills and practical application of task-based risk assessments for general risks, CoSHH, display screen equipment (DSE), manual handling operations and work at height.
- Practical assessment for each of the 5 modules.
- Closed book multi-format test paper at the end of the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded the IOSH certificate for Task-Based Risk Assessment
Task-based Risk Assessment provides a convenient way for employers to meet their legal obligations in relation to risk assessing general risks, CoSHH, DSE, manual handling and work at height.
Developing a workforce of competent risk assessors leads
- Safer, more efficient working practices
- Reductions in work-related injury and ill health, and associated costs
- A reputation for being a health and safety conscious organisation.
- Legal responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- The 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Controlling risks
- Practical application of risk assessment in the work place
5 modules covering risk assessment for general risk, CoSHH, DSE, manual handling and work at height.
Core subjects covered:
Open course: £475.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £2,995.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Risk Assessment
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion