Duration :1.5 - 2 hours
Is your working day a constant battle against the clock? This course helps you to identify where you lose time within a working day, and how to work around this to maximise your working efficiency.
Who Is It For?
This course will benefit employees of all grades and roles within an organisation who want to improve their personal time management and effectiveness at work.
- Where does time go?
- The to-do list - ABC table
- Planning the next day
- The time management matrix
- Making the most of team meetings
- The importance of focus
- Task definition and determining timelines.
Price: £65 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Manual Handling
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition