Duration :1.5 - 2 hours
Is your working day a constant battle against the clock? This course helps you to identify where you lose time within a working day, and how to work around this to maximise your working efficiency.
Who Is It For?
This course will benefit employees of all grades and roles within an organisation who want to improve their personal time management and effectiveness at work.
- Where does time go?
- The to-do list - ABC table
- Planning the next day
- The time management matrix
- Making the most of team meetings
- The importance of focus
- Task definition and determining timelines.
Price: £65 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Investigation Skills
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- IOSH Working Safely
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)