NDC are recruiting safety auditors
Our certification scheme is designed for SME’s and small business owners who wish to gain certification to ISO45001 Occupational health and safety management systems. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team of auditors to deliver certification services.
NDC Certification Services Ltd is a market leader in legal compliance consultancy, training and certification services. We believe in listening to our clients and shaping our services to meet their rapidly changing needs. We’re a growing company and we want to hear from those who have experience within manufacturing, engineering or construction sectors, where environmental impacts are real, compliance essential, and sustainability is paramount.
This is a contractor position. Working alongside our team of lead auditors, consultants and technical experts, you will deliver safety audits to support to a wide range of clients spanning all industries sectors across the UK.
- Saftey audits
- Review of documentation, risk assessments,
- Identifying gaps in legal compliance or training
- Reporting to senior management and report writing
- The pay range we’re offering is competitive.
We want to hear from individuals with:
- a background in health, safety or environmental compliance
- those who hold recognised qualifications in health, safety or environment
- health & safety consultants who wish to offer affordable ISO certification services
- people with good communicational and verbal skills
- be Self-motivated, ambitious and passionate about health, safety and environment
In return we offer, full training, technical support, industry experience and the tools to equip you to become an effective ISO45001 auditor.
- full training and support
- flexible hours
- travel expenses
- excellent training facilities
- career progression
This is a work from home position, with all training being carried out at our training centre in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of health & safety auditor, please upload your CV, Passport, and qualifications using the facility below. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about this role.