Do you want to be your own boss? Work flexible hours? Have more time for your family AND progress your career within the legal compliance sector? Read on...
NDC Global Auditors is Recruiting an Information Security/GDPR Consultant
With GDPR on the horizon, and the increasing sophistication of cyber-crime technology, data protection is a huge concern for businesses across all industries. Our customers are prioritising data security and we need you on board to meet service demand.
NDC Global Auditors is a market leader in legal compliance consultancy and training services. We believe in listening to our clients and shaping our services to meet their dynamic needs. We’re a growing company and we want our contractors to grow their skills and experience with us.
This is a contractor position. Working alongside our ISO27001 lead auditors and IT and cyber security technical experts, you will deliver consultancy support to a wide range of clients spanning all industries across Redhill and Surrey.
- General Data Protection regulations (GDPR) gap analysis
- Data audits and data mapping
- Data privacy impact assessments
- Writing effective GDPR policies, audit checklists and protocols
- Delivering GDPR training courses
The pay range we’re offering is £45K – £55K (full-time).
We want to hear from individuals with:
- a background in compliance
- a flexible approach to work
- a desire to help businesses protect themselves against litigation
- a team-approach to delivering excellent client support.
Understanding of data protection legislation and experience of working within the information technology sector is desirable, but not essential, as we provide full training.
- full training and support
- flexible hours
- travel expenses
- excellent training facilities
- opportunities for career progression within the legal compliance sector.
This is a work from home position, with all training being carried out at our training centre in Redhill, Surrey.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Information Security/GDPR Consultant, please email your CV to email@example.com For more information on the role, call Ian Fielding on 0333 939 8797.
For further information on the GDPR, visit https://www.ndcmanagement.co.uk/get-gdpr-pdf