Statement of Impartiality (Management Principles)
1. NDC Certification Services Ltd (hereinafter known as NDC), its Directors, Managers, Staff and other persons involved in the Certification of Organisations fully understand the importance of impartiality in undertaking any Certification Activities.
2. NDC are committed to impartiality and as such has developed and implemented procedures to manage, identify, analyse and document all possibilities for potential conflict of interests that may emerge from its Certification and / or Consultancy activities. NDC shall not undertake any actions that it considers to create an unacceptable threat to impartiality.
3. When certain relations create unacceptable threats to impartiality then the Certification shall not be conducted. NDC shall not certify another Certification Body for its activities relating to Management System Certification.
4. When potential threats to impartiality arise, NDC eliminates or mitigates those threats. This process is controlled by the Committee for Safeguarding Impartiality.
5. NDC do not outsource audits or any other certification activities.
6. Where possible, NDC will make sure that personnel who have provided consultancy or internal audits in the previous two years, shall not take part in certification activities, unless more than two years have passed.
7. NDC take actions to respond to any threats to our impartiality arising from any external actions.
8. All QMS staff shall act impartially and shall not allow financial, commercial or other pressures to compromise their impartiality and have been instructed to report any situations that might result in threats to impartiality.
9. The Committee for Safeguarding Impartiality shall periodically review and work to in accordance with the impartiality requirements of ISO 17021.