Fire Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This interactive one-day course teaches delegates how to carry out a fire risk assessment in line with the HSE’s guidance.
This course supports employers to meet their legal obligations by equipping their named ‘responsible person’ with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct fire risk assessments.
- Main legislation relating to fire risk assessment
- Determining the responsible person
- The fire risk assessment process
- Control measures
- Case study and group exercise
- Emergency arrangements
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)