Fire Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This interactive one-day course teaches delegates how to carry out a fire risk assessment in line with the HSE’s guidance.
This course supports employers to meet their legal obligations by equipping their named ‘responsible person’ with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct fire risk assessments.
- Main legislation relating to fire risk assessment
- Determining the responsible person
- The fire risk assessment process
- Control measures
- Case study and group exercise
- Emergency arrangements
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation