Fire Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This interactive one-day course teaches delegates how to carry out a fire risk assessment in line with the HSE’s guidance.
This course supports employers to meet their legal obligations by equipping their named ‘responsible person’ with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct fire risk assessments.
- Main legislation relating to fire risk assessment
- Determining the responsible person
- The fire risk assessment process
- Control measures
- Case study and group exercise
- Emergency arrangements
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Fire Marshal
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- GDPR - Internal Auditor