ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
ISO 45001 is the first international standard for occupational health and safety. Adopting its framework will help your organisation to reduce workplace risks, create safer working conditions, meet legal responsibilities and achieve operational excellence.
In our Introduction to ISO 45001, you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definitions. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Have a sound grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Interpret the requirements to manage and drive continual improvement
- Bring occupational health and safety into the heart of your organisational culture
- Attract and retain stakeholders by demonstrating occupational health and safety excellence.
- Overview of ISO 45001
- Key differences between ISO 45001 and BS OHSAS18001
- Key requirements, terms and definitions
- Structure of ISO 45001
- Main concepts:
- Risk-based thinking
- Process approach
- The 7 management principles
- Next steps for pursuing certification.
Open Course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Emergency Spill Response
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing