Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
Duration :1 day
This intensive one-day course is designed to help plan for better health and safety performance when looking at new building projects, as required under the CDM Regulations. It looks at the full scope of the Regulations and their application, and explores the duties of all parties.
Delegates who attend this course will better understand the process of complying with the regulations and know how to apply the knowledge gained from this course in the work place.
- Background to the CDM Regulations
- Duty-holder duties
- Implementing the Regulations
- Control of contractors
- Measuring safety performance
- Control of records
- Communication, participation and consultation
Open Course: £145.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Manual Handling
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor