Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
Duration :1 day
This intensive one-day course is designed to help plan for better health and safety performance when looking at new building projects, as required under the CDM Regulations. It looks at the full scope of the Regulations and their application, and explores the duties of all parties.
Delegates who attend this course will better understand the process of complying with the regulations and know how to apply the knowledge gained from this course in the work place.
- Background to the CDM Regulations
- Duty-holder duties
- Implementing the Regulations
- Control of contractors
- Measuring safety performance
- Control of records
- Communication, participation and consultation
Open Course: £145.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- GDPR Awareness
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)