ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO27001: 2013. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your ISMS.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits.
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors.
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|23 September 2019 - 24 September 2019||Birmingham – Regus House Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|28 October 2019 - 29 October 2019||Southampton – Regus House Cumberland House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2BG||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|25 November 2019 - 26 November 2019||London – De Vere West One 9-10 Portland Place W1B 1PR||£ 525.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- Risk Assessment