ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO27001: 2013. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your ISMS.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits.
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors.
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Awareness
- GDPR Awareness
- Fire Marshal