Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 Days
Equip your team with the skills to conduct internal audits against the requirements of each ISO standard. This course will support you to achieve legal compliance and develop a greater understanding of your organisation’s IMS.
This course has a strong emphasis on:
- How to prepare for certification or recertification
- The planning of your internal audit programme
- Identification of hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
Delegates will develop an understanding of each ISO standard, ensuring that every clause is identified and covered to meet the requirements of a third party audit.
On day two, a group exercise involving an internal audit of the workplace ensures that delegates put learning objectives into practice.
- The features of an integrated management system (IMS).
- Clauses of the standards and how they are aligned.
- How to assess hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
- Evaluation of legal compliance and legal registers.
- How to prepare for internal and external audits.
- Developing your internal audit programme.
- Practical internal audit group exercise and review of findings.
- Managing non-conformities.
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Manual Handling
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Asbestos Awareness
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Management Development Programme