ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing a Quality Management System (QMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your QMS.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- New and existing auditors
- Personnel with an interest in and responsibility for quality management.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of the ISO19001: 2015 updated series
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|24 September 2018 - 25 September 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|22 October 2018 - 23 October 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|19 November 2018 - 19 November 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Fire Marshal
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- Investigation Skills