ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing a Quality Management System (QMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your QMS.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- New and existing auditors
- Personnel with an interest in and responsibility for quality management.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of the ISO19001: 2015 updated series
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|28 January 2019 - 29 January 2019||Southampton – Regus House Cumberland House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2BG||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|25 February 2019 - 26 February 2019||Basingstoke – Regus House Pinewood Chineham Business Park, Crockford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8AL||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|25 March 2019 - 26 March 2019||Reading – Regus House 1210 Parkview, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4TY||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|22 April 2019 - 23 April 2019||Woking – Regus House Woking One, Woking, GU21 6BD||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|27 May 2019 - 28 May 2019||Oxford – Regus House John Eccles House, Robert Robinson Avenue, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4GP||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|24 June 2019 - 25 June 2019||London – De Vere West One 9-10 Portland Place W1B 1PR||£ 595.00||Available||Book Course|
|8 July 2019 - 9 July 2019||Southampton – Regus House Cumberland House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2BG||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|30 September 2019 - 1 October 2019||Birmingham – Regus House Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|28 October 2019 - 29 October 2019||Woking – Regus House Woking One, Woking, GU21 6BD||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|25 November 2019 - 26 November 2019||London – De Vere West One 9-10 Portland Place W1B 1PR||£ 595.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- GDPR Awareness
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- GDPR - Implementation