ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing a Quality Management System (QMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your QMS.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- New and existing auditors
- Personnel with an interest in and responsibility for quality management.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of the ISO19001: 2015 updated series
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- GDPR Awareness
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion