ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing a Quality Management System (QMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your QMS.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- New and existing auditors
- Personnel with an interest in and responsibility for quality management.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Overview of the ISO19001: 2015 updated series
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|30 September 2019 - 1 October 2019||Birmingham – Regus House Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|28 October 2019 - 29 October 2019||Woking – Regus House Woking One, Woking, GU21 6BD||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|25 November 2019 - 26 November 2019||London – De Vere West One 9-10 Portland Place W1B 1PR||£ 595.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Work at Height
- Risk Assessment
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- GDPR Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation