ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
Whatever your industry, the marketplace is fierce and customers' demands are increasing. Delivering exceptional products and services is crucial for the survival and long-term success of your business. Adopting an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) such as ISO 9001: 2015 can help you to increase customer satisfaction and rise above your competitors.
In our Introduction to ISO 9001: 2015 QMS you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definitions, and the ISO standardised high level structure. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
This course will help you to:
- Have a solid grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001: 2015
- Interpret the requirements to manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Bring quality into the heart of your organisational culture
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS – Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Main concepts:
- Risk-base thinking
- Process approach
- The 7 management principles
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Risk Assessment
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- GDPR - Implementation
- Manual Handling
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)