The EU General Data Protection Regulation will come into force on 25th May 2018. This course will give you a solid understanding of the Regulation’s legal requirements, practical application and the implications for your business.
Delegates will develop an understanding of:
- The legal requirements of GDPR
- The key differences between the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and GDPR
- Actions needed to comply with the regulatory requirements
- Next steps for your organisation
Module 1: Introduction to the GDPR
• What is the General Data Protection Regulation?
• Who has responsibilities under the GDPR?
• What information is subject to the GDPR?
• What are your responsibilities under the GDPR?
Module 2: Lawful Basis for Processing:
• What is ‘lawful basis for processing?
• What are the six categories of lawful basis?
• What are the key changes in legislation relating to lawful basis?
Module 3: Individual Rights:
• What are the individual rights under the GDPR?
• What are the requirements for responding to requests to apply individual rights?
• What type of processing requires a data impact assessment?
Module 4: Managing Compliance:
• What does the Accountability Principle require?
• When are contracts required?
• What documentation must you keep?
• What triggers a data privacy impact assessment?
• Who must appoint a data protection officer?
• What type of breach must be notified to the ICO?
• Next steps
Open course: £165.00 per person plus VAT (Excluding London)
On-site training: £795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|25 May 2018 - 25 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 165.00||Available||Book Course|
|8 June 2018 - 8 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 165.00||Available||Book Course|
|11 June 2018 - 11 June 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 165.00||Available||Book Course|
|22 June 2018 - 22 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 165.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Emergency Spill Response