ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
This one-day course provides the essential foundations for planning an ISO 5001: 2011 Energy Management System. Designed for organisations who are considering implementation, it introduces delegates to the concepts, requirements and benefits of this globally recognised standard.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for or interest in improving energy performance and energy efficiency within an organisation.
- Business owners or managers who have implemented or managed an EMS such as ISO 14001 and want to introduce ISO 50001 as part of an integrated management system (IMS).
Delegates will learn how to use, develop and manage energy policies and procedures that will:
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management.
- Overview of ISO 50001: 2011 – Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 50001: 2011
- Structure of ISO 50001: 2011
- Main concepts:
- Risk-base thinking
- Process approach
- The 7 management principles
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Work at Height
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- GDPR Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing