ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
This one-day course provides the essential foundations for planning an ISO 5001: 2011 Energy Management System. Designed for organisations who are considering implementation, it introduces delegates to the concepts, requirements and benefits of this globally recognised standard.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for or interest in improving energy performance and energy efficiency within an organisation.
- Business owners or managers who have implemented or managed an EMS such as ISO 14001 and want to introduce ISO 50001 as part of an integrated management system (IMS).
Delegates will learn how to use, develop and manage energy policies and procedures that will:
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management.
- Overview of ISO 50001: 2011 – Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 50001: 2011
- Structure of ISO 50001: 2011
- Main concepts:
- Risk-base thinking
- Process approach
- The 7 management principles
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Emergency Spill Response
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Work at Height
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- General Site Safety Induction