GDPR - Implementation
Duration :2 days
Developing an information security management system (ISMS) that complies with GDPR will bring you significant business benefits. This course shows you how to meet the GDPR requirements, increase stakeholder trust and support your business continuity plan.
GDPR — Implementation introduces you to the key concepts and principles of the GDPR. You will learn how to interpret the Regulation’s requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, implement and monitor an ISMS that will achieve consistent improvements in your information security and compliance with legislation.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective ISMS that complies with the GDPR.
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation.
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation.
- Implement a system that is responsive to the constantly evolving threats to information security, legislative changes and stakeholder requirements.
- Key concepts and requirements of the GDPR
- Implementing key concepts and requirements.
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
- Documenting information to satisfy the GDPR requirements.
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,390.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Investigation Skills
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition