IOSH Working Safely
Duration :1 Day
This IOSH approved course is for personnel at any level, in any sector, who need a grounding in health and safety and their legal responsibilities. It follows the IOSH Working Safely syllabus and uses the latest course materials supplied by IOSH.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
Working Safely is an excellent introduction to why health and safety is important. It shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing, and that of others, through their everyday behaviour. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
- The legal, moral and economic rationale for safe working
- Identifying common hazards and risks
- Improving safety performance
- Waste and pollution control
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £945.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|3 September 2019 - 3 September 2019||Southampton – Regus House Cumberland House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2BG||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|8 October 2019 - 8 October 2019||Bristol – Regus House 1 Friary, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6EA||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|5 November 2019 - 5 November 2019||Birmingham – Regus House Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Manual Handling
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- GDPR - Implementation
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor