ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
Businesses implementing an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS are required to undergo appropriate Internal Auditor training. Our course keeps pace with best practice and the changing requirements of Environmental Management System (EMS) monitoring.
Who Is It For?
- Existing auditors wishing to refresh their knowledge
- Newly appointed auditors
- Environmental managers/ advisors
- Quality managers
- Integrated risk managers
- Any other personnel involved in environmental management auditing.
This course will equip anyone with auditing responsibility with a thorough understanding of:
- The processes involved with auditing an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- How to identify areas of concern and areas for improvement
- How to reduce risk and re-occurrences of problems
- How to align an EMS with the new updated ISO14001: 2015 standard.
- Requirements of ISO14001: 2015
- Interviewing styles
- Use of audit protocols
- Compliance verification strategies
- Case studies of current best practice
- Managing the on-site auditing process as team leader
- Maximising the effectiveness of the audit team
This course includes a high level of interactivity during presentations on:
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Work at Height
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Awareness
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Risk Assessment
- General Site Safety Induction
- Fire Risk Assessment