CoSHH Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct CoSHH risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice and CoSHH Regulations.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day CoSHH management in the workplace.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- MSDS sheets
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Work exposure limits
- Risk assessment exercise
- Reporting findings
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor