GDPR - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 days
This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing their organisation’s information security management system (ISMS) to remain consistently compliant against the GDPR requirements. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your ISMS.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits.
- Have confidence when being audited by ICO assessors.
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- An overview of information security management system auditing.
- Planning an audit and setting objectives.
- Performing an audit.
- Human aspects of auditing.
- Reporting findings and non-conformity
A series of workshops, presentations and role-plays on topics including:
Open course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,390.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- IOSH Working Safely
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- GDPR Awareness
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor