Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
Health & Safety Management Systems (OHASMS)
Information security management systems (ISMS)
Confined Space - Low Risk (NC1) Confined Space Awareness
This one-day course is designed for anyone that needs to undertake confined space activites.
The course covers:
- Hazard identification
- Associated risks
- How to plan for an emergency evaculation within a confined space.
Learning through theory and practical exercises, delegates will receive guidance to meet the requirements of the Confined Space Regulations Act 1997.
- Overview of current legislation and confined space regulations
- Problems relating to gases and gas detection
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and hygiene
- Permits to work and safe systems of work
- Confined spaces risk assessment
- Escape eqipment and correct use.
In-house or at a regional venue
(up to 10 delegates)
© Copyright All Rights Reserved, NDC Certification Services Ltd. 2021.