Duration :Half day
This practical course aims to raise awareness of the potential injuries that are associated with poor manual handling practices. It is suitable for managers, supervisors and all members of staff who undertake any form of manual handling as part of their role.
To ensure delegates have a better understanding of:
- Their legal responsibilities
- How to design safe manual handling operations
- How effective manual handling operations can ensure safety.
- Legal requirements
- Benefits of safe practice
- The anatomy of back pain
- Risk factors
- How to carry out safe manual handling
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work
- Practical exercise
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
|19 December 2019 - 19 December 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management