Duration :Half day
This practical course aims to raise awareness of the potential injuries that are associated with poor manual handling practices. It is suitable for managers, supervisors and all members of staff who undertake any form of manual handling as part of their role.
To ensure delegates have a better understanding of:
- Their legal responsibilities
- How to design safe manual handling operations
- How effective manual handling operations can ensure safety.
- Legal requirements
- Benefits of safe practice
- The anatomy of back pain
- Risk factors
- How to carry out safe manual handling
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work
- Practical exercise
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Work at Height
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing