Duration :Half day
This practical course aims to raise awareness of the potential injuries that are associated with poor manual handling practices. It is suitable for managers, supervisors and all members of staff who undertake any form of manual handling as part of their role.
To ensure delegates have a better understanding of:
- Their legal responsibilities
- How to design safe manual handling operations
- How effective manual handling operations can ensure safety.
- Legal requirements
- Benefits of safe practice
- The anatomy of back pain
- Risk factors
- How to carry out safe manual handling
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work
- Practical exercise
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- GDPR - Implementation
- Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- GDPR Awareness
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Asbestos Awareness