ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
Duration :Half day
This course is designed to bring directors and senior management up to speed with the recent changes to ISO 9001: 2015. In particular, it highlights the requirement for top-level management to demonstrate leadership and commitment.
The 2015 revision of ISO 9001 requires significant management commitment and leadership. This short awareness course introduces this concept and how to best apply it in the workplace to get organisation-wide buy in.
- Overview of the structure of all future ISO standards
- ISO 9001: 2015 requirements
- Implications for top level management
- ISO9001: 2015 leadership and commitment
- Context of the organisation (internal & external)
- Objectives, organisational strategy and policy
On-site only: £695.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction