ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
Duration :Half day
This course is designed to bring directors and senior management up to speed with the recent changes to ISO 9001: 2015. In particular, it highlights the requirement for top-level management to demonstrate leadership and commitment.
The 2015 revision of ISO 9001 requires significant management commitment and leadership. This short awareness course introduces this concept and how to best apply it in the workplace to get organisation-wide buy in.
- Overview of the structure of all future ISO standards
- ISO 9001: 2015 requirements
- Implications for top level management
- ISO9001: 2015 leadership and commitment
- Context of the organisation (internal & external)
- Objectives, organisational strategy and policy
On-site only: £695.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing