ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
Duration :Half day
This course is designed to bring directors and senior management up to speed with the recent changes to ISO 9001: 2015. In particular, it highlights the requirement for top-level management to demonstrate leadership and commitment.
The 2015 revision of ISO 9001 requires significant management commitment and leadership. This short awareness course introduces this concept and how to best apply it in the workplace to get organisation-wide buy in.
- Overview of the structure of all future ISO standards
- ISO 9001: 2015 requirements
- Implications for top level management
- ISO9001: 2015 leadership and commitment
- Context of the organisation (internal & external)
- Objectives, organisational strategy and policy
On-site only: £695.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- GDPR Awareness
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor