Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
Health & Safety Management Systems (OHASMS)
Information security management systems (ISMS)
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct general risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out general and task based risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
All delegates will develop a sound understanding of the requirements to conduct 'suitable & sufficent' risk assessments based on HSE guidance and approved risk assessment methodology.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties - Management of health & safety at work regulations 1999
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Group practical exercise in workplace environment
- Reporting findings and consolidation
£120.00 / Person Plus VAT
(ask about our discounted rate for groups)
£625.00 Plus VAT
(up to 10 delegates)
This course is aimed at those who are required to conduct or review risk assessments in the workplace.
© Copyright All Rights Reserved, NDC Certification Services Ltd. 2020.