Duration :1 Day
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct general risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out general and task based risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
All delegates will develop a sound understanding of the requirements to conduct 'suitable & sufficent' risk assessments based on HSE guidance and approved risk assessment methodology.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties - Management of health & safety at work regulations 1999
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Group practical exercise in workplace environment
- Reporting findings and consolidation
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- GDPR - Implementation
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor