Duration :1 Day
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct general risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day risk management in the workplace.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Risk assessment exercise
- Reporting findings
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- GDPR Awareness
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction