Duration :1 Day
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct general risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day risk management in the workplace.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Risk assessment exercise
- Reporting findings
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Manual Handling
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Fire Risk Assessment
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction