Duration :1 Day
This practical course provides the knowledge and skills to conduct general risk assessments in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day risk management in the workplace.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Legal duties
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings
- Control measures and safe systems of work
- Risk assessment exercise
- Reporting findings
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Fire Marshal
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor