Duration :Half day
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform the way of designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about fire regulations, fire prevention, the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who Is It For?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Assessment will take the form of continuous observation. Successful delegates are awarded a recognised certificate that is valid for three years.
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers.
On-site training: £450.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Open Course £50.00 Per Person Plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Investigation Skills
- Management Development Programme
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)