Duration :Half Day
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform the way of designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about fire regulations, fire prevention, the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who Is It For?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Assessment will take the form of continuous observation. Successful delegates are awarded a recognised certificate that is valid for three years.
Ask about our Flexi Train service that allows:
- On-site task specific training
- Capture early and late shift workers
- Mix training content to fit your needs
- AM and PM courses available
- Deliver weekend training (additional fee applies)
- Cover general site safety awareness and refresher training
Note: An additional fee of £95.00 plus VAT will be applied for any course that starts on or before 07:00 HRS or is delivered between 17:00 – 22:00 hrs. Weekend training will be charged at an additional price of £150.00 plus VAT
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers.
On-site training: £450.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Open Course £95.00 Per Person Plus VAT
This course is avaibale under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
|12 September 2019 - 12 September 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge Wilts BA14 0XQ||£ 95.00||Available||Book Course|
|10 October 2019 - 10 October 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge Wilts BA14 0XQ||£ 95.00||Available||Book Course|
|14 November 2019 - 14 November 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge Wilts BA14 0XQ||£ 95.00||Available||Book Course|
|12 December 2019 - 12 December 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge Wilts BA14 0XQ||£ 95.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- General Site Safety Induction
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor