Duration :Half day
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform the way of designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about fire regulations, fire prevention, the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who Is It For?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Assessment will take the form of continuous observation. Successful delegates are awarded a recognised certificate that is valid for three years.
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers.
On-site training: £450.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Open Course £50.00 Per Person Plus VAT
|21 June 2018 - 21 June 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Fully booked||Contact Us|
|17 September 2018 - 17 September 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge Wilts BA14 0XQ||£ 50.00||Available||Book Course|
|24 September 2018 - 24 September 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge Wilts BA14 0XQ||£ 50.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- GDPR Awareness
- Investigation Skills
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3