Duration :Half Day
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform the way of designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about fire regulations, fire prevention, the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who Is It For?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Assessment will take the form of continuous observation. Successful delegates are awarded a recognised certificate that is valid for three years.
Ask about our Flexi Train service that allows:
- On-site task specific training
- Capture early and late shift workers
- Mix training content to fit your needs
- AM and PM courses available
- Deliver weekend training (additional fee applies)
- Cover general site safety awareness and refresher training
Note: An additional fee of £95.00 plus VAT will be applied for any course that starts on or before 07:00 HRS or is delivered between 17:00 – 22:00 hrs. Weekend training will be charged at an additional price of £150.00 plus VAT
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers.
On-site training: £450.00 + VAT (max. 12 delegates)
Open Course £95.00 Per Person Plus VAT
This course is avaibale under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- GDPR Awareness
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation