IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
Duration :1 day
This is an engaging one-day course that uses personal reflection, discussion and practical scenarios to keep employees’ Managing Safely training up-to-date.
This is a refresher course for managers and supervisors who have completed the Managing Safely course within the last three years.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive a renewed IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
This practical course focuses on using:
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies
- Clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce the key learning points
- Checklists and other materials to try out and then use in the workplace
- Review of the IOSH managing safely principles
- Review of understanding and application in the workplace
- Building on management system knowledge and application
- Building on monitoring, auditing and reviewing practices
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £945.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|8 July 2019 - 8 July 2019||London – De Vere West One 9-10 Portland Place W1B 1PR||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|2 September 2019 - 2 September 2019||Southampton – Regus House Cumberland House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2BG||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|7 October 2019 - 7 October 2019||Basingstoke – Regus House Pinewood Chineham Business Park, Crockford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8AL||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|4 November 2019 - 4 November 2019||Reading – Regus House 1210 Parkview, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4TY||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
|2 December 2019 - 2 December 2019||Woking – Regus House Woking One, Woking, GU21 6BD||£ 125.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Awareness
- CoSHH Awareness
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Manual Handling
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)