IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
Duration :1 day
This is an engaging one-day course that uses personal reflection, discussion and practical scenarios to keep employees’ Managing Safely training up-to-date.
This is a refresher course for managers and supervisors who have completed the Managing Safely course within the last three years.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive a renewed IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
This practical course focuses on using:
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies
- Clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce the key learning points
- Checklists and other materials to try out and then use in the workplace
- Review of the IOSH managing safely principles
- Review of understanding and application in the workplace
- Building on management system knowledge and application
- Building on monitoring, auditing and reviewing practices
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £945.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness