ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
Duration :2 days
Implementing an ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) will support you to create a safer, legally compliant working environment and achieves business efficiencies.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and principles of ISO 45001. You will learn how to interpret the standard’s requirements in relation to your operations, and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems.
We will explain how to plan, document and monitor your OHSMS to achieve consistent improvements in your safety performance and compliance with legislation.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective OHSMS
- Review existing arrangements against the standard’s requirements
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation.
- Prepare for certification
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- Implementation process and Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 45001 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Monitoring and measurement
- Management system review
Open Course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)