Duration :Half day
Asbestos Awareness will provide delegates with the awareness and understanding needed to work with asbestos safely.
This course will give delegates a solid understanding of:
- The dangers associated with asbestos.
- The health effects to individuals who are exposed to asbestos or asbestos containing materials (ACM’s).
- The importance of keeping an up-to-date asbestos register.
- How to identify the different types and locations of any ACMs in the workplace or customer sites.
- The types and properties of asbestos
- The health risks associated with asbestos exposure
- Types of material that can contain asbestos
- The duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic properties
- Safe work practices
- Control limits
- PPE and RPE uses and limitations
- Accidental release and decontamination procedures
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Appraisal & Performance Managment