Duration :Half day
Asbestos Awareness will provide delegates with the awareness and understanding needed to work with asbestos safely.
This course will give delegates a solid understanding of:
- The dangers associated with asbestos.
- The health effects to individuals who are exposed to asbestos or asbestos containing materials (ACM’s).
- The importance of keeping an up-to-date asbestos register.
- How to identify the different types and locations of any ACMs in the workplace or customer sites.
- The types and properties of asbestos
- The health risks associated with asbestos exposure
- Types of material that can contain asbestos
- The duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic properties
- Safe work practices
- Control limits
- PPE and RPE uses and limitations
- Accidental release and decontamination procedures
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Emergency Spill Response
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- IOSH Managing Safely