ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 Days
Implementing an ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System will support you to reduce energy costs, meet environmental targets and achieve legal compliance.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and principles of ISO 50001: 2011. You will learn how to interpret the standard’s requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, document and monitor an energy management system that will achieve consistent improvements in your energy efficiency and compliance with legislation.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective EnMS.
- Review existing arrangements against the standard’s requirements
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation.
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation.
- Prepare for certification
- Interpreting requirements of ISO 50001: 2011
- Implementation process and PDCA
- Meeting environmental targets and legal requirements
- Best practice & achieving efficiencies
- The initial status review
- Implementation planning
- Implementing the system
- Monitoring and measurement
- Management system review
- Integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems.
- Preparing for certification
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- CoSHH Awareness
- Fire Marshal
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management