Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
Duration :1 Day
This course is designed for managers or supervisors who are new to environmental management systems. It highlights the ways in which your organisation can:
- Use effective EMS tools to reduce waste
- Improve environmental performance
- Prepare for ISO 14001: 2015 certification.
By providing an understanding of their responsibilities, this course encourages staff to take ownership of your organisation's EMS to help prevent pollution and improve environmental performance.
- Definition and brief history of environmental management systems and standards
- EMS approaches and in-house or consultancy support
- Benefits and costs of implementing an EMS
- ISO14001: 2015 in detail
- EMS registration and the route to ISO14001: 2015
Open course: £195.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Introduction to Environmental Legislation
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- Investigation Skills
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- GDPR Awareness
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor