Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
Duration :1 Day
This course is designed for managers or supervisors who are new to environmental management systems. It highlights the ways in which your organisation can:
- Use effective EMS tools to reduce waste
- Improve environmental performance
- Prepare for ISO 14001: 2015 certification.
By providing an understanding of their responsibilities, this course encourages staff to take ownership of your organisation's EMS to help prevent pollution and improve environmental performance.
Delegates will gain an understanding of:
- The fundamental basics of ISO 14001: 2015
- The structure of an EMS, as specified in the standard
- How to evaluate current practices against the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015
- How to manage the impacts of their operations.
- Definition and brief history of environmental management systems and standards
- EMS approaches and in-house or consultancy support
- Benefits and costs of implementing an EMS
- ISO 14001: 2015 in detail
- EMS registration and the route to ISO 14001: 2015 certification.
Course Delivery: In-house up to 10 delegates £1,390.00
Open Course: Redhill, Surrey £495.00 Plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- IOSH Working Safely
- Introduction to Environmental Legislation
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work For Security & Public Facing Staff
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Implementing: BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Training Course
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Time Management