Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
Duration :1 Day
This course is designed for managers or supervisors who are new to environmental management systems. It highlights the ways in which your organisation can:
- Use effective EMS tools to reduce waste
- Improve environmental performance
- Prepare for ISO 14001: 2015 certification.
By providing an understanding of their responsibilities, this course encourages staff to take ownership of your organisation's EMS to help prevent pollution and improve environmental performance.
Delegates will gain an understanding of:
- The fundamental basics of ISO 14001: 2015
- The structure of an EMS, as specified in the standard
- How to evaluate current practices against the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015
- How to manage the impacts of their operations.
- Definition and brief history of environmental management systems and standards
- EMS approaches and in-house or consultancy support
- Benefits and costs of implementing an EMS
- ISO 14001: 2015 in detail
- EMS registration and the route to ISO 14001: 2015 certification.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £525.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Introduction to Environmental Legislation
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Management Development Programme
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Emergency Spill Response