Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
Health & Safety Management Systems (OHASMS)
Information security management systems (ISMS)
Emergency Spill Response
This course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to deal with emergency chemical spillage, and to reduce the risk of chemical spills.
Who Is It For?
Managers, employees and contractors of all grades who come into contact with hazardous chemicals.
This course will help your management team and spill responders develop an effective emergency spill response plan for a chemical or oil spill.
- Develop an organisation-wide approach to emergency spill response
- Meet legal obligations and conformity against ISO14001:2015 emergency preparedness
- MItigate the risk of environmental impacts from industrial operations
- Help protect the health and wellbeing of your staff, contractors and general public
- Reduce your organisation's environmental impact.
- Introduction to emergency spill response
- Hot spots on your site (impact analysis)
- Environmental impacts and legal obligations
- CoSHH, review of SDS sheets and effective control measures
- Preventive measures, segregation & storage of materials
- Mitigating measures, including bunding, spill procedures, and assessment of spill kits
- Review of first-aid and fire arrangements in the event of a spill
- Practical group exercise (groups of 6-10)
- Lessons learned and actions to address risk.
This course is available onsite only
NOTE: A £250.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
© Copyright All Rights Reserved, NDC Certification Services Ltd. 2021.