Emergency Spill Response
Duration :Half Day
This course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to deal with emergency chemical spillage, and to reduce the risk of chemical spills.
Who Is It For?
Managers, employees and contractors of all grades who come into contact with hazardous chemicals.
Introducing your staff to the prevention and management of chemical spills can help you to:
- Develop an organisation-wide approach to chemical management
- Meet your legal obligations
- Reduce the risk of heavy fines and litigation claims in the event of a spill
- Protect the health and wellbeing of your staff, contractors and the general public
- Reduce your organisation's environmental impact.
- Introduction to emergency response
- Hot spots on your site (impact analysis)
- Hazardous waste regulations
- COMAH, CoSHH and other health & safety considerations
- Preventive measures, segregation & storage of materials, layers of protection
- Mitigating measures, including bunding, spill procedures and correct disposal
- Practical demonstration (groups of 4/5)
Open course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £695.00 plus VAT (up to 12 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Risk Assessment
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management