ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of any successful business. The best way to achieve exceptional customer service is to adopt an effective QMS such as ISO 9001: 2015.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and principles of ISO 9001: 2015. You will learn how to interpret the standard's requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, document and monitor a QMS that will achieve consistent improvements in your customer service and products.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- New and existing auditors
- Individuals pursuing a career in quality management
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
Download our ISO9001: 2015 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- GDPR Awareness
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- Work at Height