ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Environmental considerations are increasingly important to stakeholders.This two-day course will give you the expertise to implement an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) that will satisfy stakeholder needs and bring added business efficiencies.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Other personnel with a responsibility for environmental management.
This course will help your business to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and how to implement them to maximise business benefits
- Build an environmentally aware and responsive culture within the workplace
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Reduce your company's impact on the environment
- Build a business that can thrive in changing environmental conditions.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
Download our ISO14001 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open Course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|21 June 2018 - 22 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Fire Risk Assessment
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- IOSH Working Safely
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor