ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Environmental considerations are increasingly important to stakeholders.This two-day course will give you the expertise to implement an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) that will satisfy stakeholder needs and bring added business efficiencies.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Other personnel with a responsibility for environmental management.
This course will help your business to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and how to implement them to maximise business benefits
- Build an environmentally aware and responsive culture within the workplace
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Reduce your company's impact on the environment
- Build a business that can thrive in changing environmental conditions.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
Download our ISO14001 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open Course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- IOSH Managing Safely
- General Site Safety Induction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor