ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Environmental considerations are increasingly important to stakeholders.This two-day course will give you the expertise to implement an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) that will satisfy stakeholder needs and bring added business efficiencies.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Other personnel with a responsibility for environmental management.
This course will help your business to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and how to implement them to maximise business benefits
- Build an environmentally aware and responsive culture within the workplace
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Reduce your company's impact on the environment
- Build a business that can thrive in changing environmental conditions.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
Download our ISO14001 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open Course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|21 June 2018 - 22 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Fire Marshal
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4