Fire Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This interactive one-day course teaches delegates how to carry out a fire risk assessment in line with the HSE’s guidance.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for employees who have been nominated as the ‘responsible person’ for fire risk assessments.
This course supports employers to meet their legal obligations by equipping their named ‘responsible person’ with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct fire risk assessments.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Carry out a fire risk assessment based on HSE guidance.
- Prepare emergency arrangements and control measures in order to comply with legislation.
- Main legislation relating to fire risk assessment
- Determining the responsible person
- The fire risk assessment process
- Control measures
- Case study and group exercise
- Emergency arrangements
- Course learning review and close.
Learning outcomes are grouped into the following 7 topics:
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: From £495.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Fire Marshal Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Low Risk (NC1) Confined Space Awareness
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Annual Refresher: First Aid At Work
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training