Fire Risk Assessment
Duration :1 Day
This interactive one-day course teaches delegates how to carry out a fire risk assessment in line with the HSE’s guidance.
This course supports employers to meet their legal obligations by equipping their named ‘responsible person’ with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct fire risk assessments.
- Main legislation relating to fire risk assessment
- Determining the responsible person
- The fire risk assessment process
- Control measures
- Case study and group exercise
- Emergency arrangements
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|27 April 2018 - 27 April 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|24 May 2018 - 24 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|29 June 2018 - 29 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Fire Risk Assessment
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- GDPR - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction