Work at Height
Duration :1/2 Day
Work at Height will provide delegates with a good understanding of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and the impact of the Working at Height (Amendment) Regulations 2007.
This course is designed for:
- Employees who are required to work at height.
- Those responsible for planning contracts that involve employees, contractors and sub contractors working at height.
Delegates will develop an understanding of:
- When the regulations apply
- The importance of the hierarchy of fall protection
- Actions needed to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Legal obligations under the Work at Height Regulations 2007
- Applying the hierarchy of fall protection
- Avoiding work at height
- Collective fall prevention - Existing places of work
- Collective fall prevention - Work equipment
- Individual fall prevention
- Collective fall limitation
- The inspection of harnesses and lanyards
- Safe use of ladders
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
|5 September 2019 - 5 September 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|3 October 2019 - 3 October 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|7 November 2019 - 7 November 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|5 December 2019 - 5 December 2019||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ||£ 1.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Work at Height
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Preparing for Transition
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- General Site Safety Induction