IOSH Managing Safely
Duration :3 days (or 1 day per week)
This IOSH approved course will bring delegates up to speed in all aspects of health and safety management. It follows the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus and uses the latest course materials supplied by IOSH.
Delegates will carry out a written risk assessment of their workplace environment and complete a practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Business owners, managers and supervisors will learn the core requirements of health and safety management, including their legal responsibilities, risk assessment and how to investigate accidents.
- The legal, economic and moral reasons to manage safety
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Measuring performance
- Waste and pollution control
Open Course: £475.00 per person plus VAT
On-site training: Ask about our discounted rate for onsite group training
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- General Site Safety Induction
- Emergency Spill Response
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Manual Handling
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- GDPR - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- GDPR Awareness
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing