IOSH Managing Safely
Duration :3 days (or 1 day per week)
This IOSH approved course will bring delegates up to speed in all aspects of health and safety management. It follows the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus and uses the latest course materials supplied by IOSH.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Business owners, managers and supervisors will learn the core requirements of health and safety management, including their legal responsibilities, risk assessment and how to investigate accidents.
- The legal, economic and moral reasons to manage safety
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Measuring performance
- Waste and pollution control
Open Course: £475.00 per person plus VAT
On-site training: £350.000 per person subject to a minimum of 6 delegates (ask about our discounted rate for larger groups)
|9 September 2019 - 11 September 2019||Birmingham – Regus House Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET||£ 475.00||Available||Book Course|
|14 October 2019 - 16 October 2019||Southampton – Regus House Cumberland House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2BG||£ 475.00||Available||Book Course|
|11 November 2019 - 13 November 2019||Basingstoke – Regus House Pinewood Chineham Business Park, Crockford Lane, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8AL||£ 475.00||Available||Book Course|
|9 December 2019 - 11 December 2019||London – De Vere West One 9-10 Portland Place W1B 1PR||£ 575.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Fire Marshal
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- GDPR - Implementation
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Work at Height
- CoSHH Risk Assessment