IOSH Managing Safely
Duration :3 days (or 1 day per week)
This IOSH approved course will bring delegates up to speed in all aspects of health and safety management. It follows the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus and uses the latest course materials supplied by IOSH.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Business owners, managers and supervisors will learn the core requirements of health and safety management, including their legal responsibilities, risk assessment and how to investigate accidents.
- The legal, economic and moral reasons to manage safety
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Measuring performance
- Waste and pollution control
Open Course: £475.00 per person plus VAT
On-site training: £350.000 per person subject to a minimum of 6 delegates (ask about our discounted rate for larger groups)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management