ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
Environmental considerations are increasingly important to stakeholders. This two-day course will give you the expertise to implement an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) that will satisfy stakeholder needs and bring added business efficiencies.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Other personnel with a responsibility for environmental management.
- Have a sound grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001: 2015
- Interpret the requirements to manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Bring sustainability into the heart of your organisational culture
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to key stakeholders.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS – Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Main concepts:
- Process approach
- Lifecycle perspective
- Aspects and impacts
Download our ISO14001 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open Course: £225.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Implementation
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction