ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 Days
Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve your organisation ’s energy management system. This two-day course guides you through the elements of auditing based on ISO 50001: 2011.
Through discussion and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to:
- Apply the ISO 50001: 2011 standard to your organisation
- Plan, conduct and report on an internal audit
- Review the effectiveness of an energy management system to reduce energy costs, reduce carbon emissions and enhance your reputation
- Integrate ISO 50001: 2011 audits with other management systems such as ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 9001: 2015.
Who Is It For?
- New and existing internal auditors
- Managers and senior supervisors with responsibilities for planning, implementing, monitoring and auditing of an EnMS
This course will equip anyone with auditing responsibility with a thorough understanding of:
- The processes involved with auditing an EnMS.
- How to identify areas of concern and areas for improvement.
- How to reduce risk and reoccurrences of problems.
- Overview of energy management system auditing
- ISO 50001: 2011 requirements
- Auditor competence, knowledge and skills
- The audit process
- Scheduling and planning
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting the audit
- Close out of findings
- Identification of effective corrective action
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training