Duration :Half day
Designed in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice, CoSHH Awareness explores the importance of effective CoSHH safety and how to put it into practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day CoSHH management in the workplace.
- Main legislation relating to CoSHH risk assessment
- CoSHH risk assessor core competencies
- CoSHH risk assessment process
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work
- The working environment and behavioural safety
- Risk assessment exercise
- Occupational health monitoring
Open Course: £125.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
This course is available under the 'Flexi-Train' package
NOTE: A £95.00 charge will apply for any course that starts on or before 07:00 Hrs, or starts on or after 17:00 Hrs.
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Asbestos Awareness
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- Fire Marshal
- Manual Handling
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Introduction
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor