Duration :Half day
Designed in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice, CoSHH Awareness explores the importance of effective CoSHH safety and how to put it into practice.
Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day CoSHH management in the workplace.
- Main legislation relating to CoSHH risk assessment
- CoSHH risk assessor core competencies
- CoSHH risk assessment process
- Control measures and appropriate systems of work
- The working environment and behavioural safety
- Risk assessment exercise
- Occupational health monitoring
Open Course: £85.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- Work at Height
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - IRCA Conversion
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Investigation Skills