Hazop & Operabilities Studies
The aim of the 2 day course is to introduce and develop a basic understanding of the Hazard and Operability Study technique by means of short presentations and a syndicate exercise.
The syndicate exercise will be chosen to match the client’s activities. The course is intended for people in the process industries who intend participating in HAZOP studies,
including design engineers, project engineers, production supervisors, maintenance supervisors and equipment vendors.
After completion of our Hazop course the delegate should be
- identify when to apply HAZOP
- understand the HAZOP guideword method
- understand the human and engineering data resources required
- be able to plan and report a HAZOP study
- contribute more effectively at HAZOP study meetings
- Introduction - What is a HAZOP?
- Hazard vs. Operability Study
- HAZOP Methodology
- HAZOP Terminology
- Consequences & Safeguards
- Group Exercise
- Discussion & Review of Day 1 learning
- Review of HAZOP Process
- Quantitative Hazards Analysis
- Risk Rating of Hazardous Events
- Deriving Recommendations
- Course learning review and close
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
- Fire Marshal
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- Work at Height
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)