IOSH Managing Safely
Duration :4 days (or 1 day per week)
This four-day course is an approved IOSH managing safely training course and is delivered using the IOSH approved syllabus.
The course can be completed in a number of ways:
- As part of an open course over four consecutive days.
- 1 day per week over 4 weeks.
Who is it for?
- Business owners.
- Personnel with a responsibility for health and safety management.
Delegates will be brought up to speed in all aspects of health and safety management. This includes legal responsibilities, risk assessment and investigating accidents. A written assessment and practical exercise will be carried out at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
We follow the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus and latest course material supplied by IOSH.
- Introducing health and safety - The legal, economic and moral reasons to manage safety.
- Assessing risk - What is risk and how is it rated?
- Controlling risk – How do we reduce the risks identified in the risk assessment?
- Your responsibilities - How does health and safety law work?
- Identifying hazards - What are the main hazards encountered in the workplace?
- Measuring performance - Active and reactive measures of safety performance.
- Protecting the environment - An introduction to waste and pollution control.
Course Delivery: In-house (up to 12 delegates ) Ask about our discount rates for on-site group bookings
Open Course: Individual Price: £495.00 per person plus VAT
|14 May 2018 - 17 May 2018||Warminster||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|7 May 2018 - 10 May 2018||Swindon||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|9 April 2018 - 12 April 2018||Redhill||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|5 March 2018 - 8 March 2018||Warminster||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|26 February 2018 - 2 March 2018||Swindon||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|22 January 2018 - 25 January 2018||Redhill||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Fire Marshal Training
- Implementing: BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Training Course
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Time Management
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction