IOSH Managing Safely
Duration :4 days (or 1 day per week)
This four-day course is an approved IOSH managing safely training course and is delivered using the IOSH approved syllabus.
The course can be completed in a number of ways:
- As part of an open course over four consecutive days.
- 1 day per week over 4 weeks.
Who is it for?
- Business owners.
- Personnel with a responsibility for health and safety management.
Delegates will be brought up to speed in all aspects of health and safety management. This includes legal responsibilities, risk assessment and investigating accidents. A written assessment and practical exercise will be carried out at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
We follow the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus and latest course material supplied by IOSH.
- Introducing health and safety - The legal, economic and moral reasons to manage safety.
- Assessing risk - What is risk and how is it rated?
- Controlling risk – How do we reduce the risks identified in the risk assessment?
- Your responsibilities - How does health and safety law work?
- Identifying hazards - What are the main hazards encountered in the workplace?
- Measuring performance - Active and reactive measures of safety performance.
- Protecting the environment - An introduction to waste and pollution control.
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £525.00 per person plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work
- Fire Marshal Training
- CoSHH Awareness
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- Risk Assessment Training
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Disciplinary & Grievance