IOSH Managing Safely
Duration :4 days (or 1 day per week)
This IOSH approved course will bring delegates up to speed in all aspects of health and safety management. It follows the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus and uses the latest course materials supplied by IOSH.
Delegates will carry out a written assessment and practical exercise at the end of the course. All candidates that successfully pass the assessment will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Business owners, managers and supervisors will learn the core requirements of health and safety management, including their legal responsibilities, risk assessment and how to investigate accidents.
- The legal, economic and moral reasons to manage safety
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Measuring performance
- Waste and pollution control
Open Course: £475.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £2995.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|14 May 2018 - 17 May 2018||Warminster||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|7 May 2018 - 10 May 2018||Swindon||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|9 April 2018 - 12 April 2018||Redhill||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|5 March 2018 - 8 March 2018||Warminster||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|26 February 2018 - 2 March 2018||Swindon||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
|22 January 2018 - 25 January 2018||Redhill||£ 495.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work For Security & Public Facing Staff
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 — IRCA Conversion
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training