ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
Duration :1 day
Is your organisation adopting an ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)? This course will develop your team's awareness of the standard's requirements and the commercial and ethical reasons for reducing environmental impact.
The course is suitable for all new and existing staff of any grade, as an introduction to working within an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS framework.
This course has a particular focus on:
- The key environmental considerations within your organisation
- Legal obligations
- The specific control measures that are required to manage environmental outputs.
Delegates will develop a sound understanding of:
- The reasons why businesses need to consider the environment within operations
- The need for employers to meet their legal and stakeholder obligations
- The cost benefits for those who adopt robust environmental practices.
- Definition and brief history of environmental management systems and standards
- EMS approaches and in-house or consultancy support
- Benefits and costs of implementing an EMS
- ISO14001: 2015 in detail
- EMS registration and the route to ISO14001: 2015
Open course: £195.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) — Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Management Development Programme
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System – Lead Auditor
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System — Preparing for Transition
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction