ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
Duration :2 days
Implementing an ISO27001: 2013 information security management system is considered best practice for protecting your critical and sensitive data and information. Achieving certification to this standard will ensure GDPR compliance, increase stakeholder trust and support your business continuity plan.
This course introduces you to the key concepts and principles of ISO27001: 2013. You will learn how to interpret the standard’s requirements in relation to your operations and conduct a gap analysis of your existing systems. We will guide you through the steps to plan, document and monitor an ISMS that will achieve consistent improvements in your information security and compliance with legislation.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing an effective ISMS.
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation.
- Use proven tools and techniques to support implementation.
- Implement a system that is responsive to the constantly evolving threats to information security, legislative changes and stakeholder requirements.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 27001:2013 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- CoSHH Awareness
- Management Development Programme
- Task-based Risk Assessment (IOSH approved)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Activity First Aid (QCF)
- Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Implementing
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Risk Assessment