ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 Days
Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve your organisation ’s energy management system. This two-day course guides you through the elements of auditing based on ISO 50001: 2011.
Through discussion and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to:
- Apply the ISO 50001: 2011 standard to your organisation
- Plan, conduct and report on an internal audit
- Review the effectiveness of an energy management system to reduce energy costs, reduce carbon emissions and enhance your reputation
- Integrate ISO 50001: 2011 audits with other management systems such as ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 9001: 2015.
Who Is It For?
- New and existing internal auditors
- Managers and senior supervisors with responsibilities for planning, implementing, monitoring and auditing of an EnMS
This course will bring internal auditing expertise into your organisation that will:
- Support you to continually improve your EnMS and remain compliant
- Enable you to prepare for third party audits
- Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Provide staff with professional recognition and continuing professional development (CPD) points.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 50001: 2011 audit model
- Plan and perform an ISO 50001: 2011 audit
- Report on the audit and lead on corrective action
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on good process identification,sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Construct and document concise non-conformities.
- Overview of the ISO 50001: 2011 series
- Planning and audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and non-conformities.
A series of workshops, presentations and role-plays on topics including:
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £1,390.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) - Internal Auditor
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Implementing
- Working at Height