ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Internal Auditor
Duration :2 Days
Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve your organisation ’s energy management system. This two-day course guides you through the elements of auditing based on ISO 50001: 2011.
Through discussion and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to:
- Apply the ISO 50001: 2011 standard to your organisation
- Plan, conduct and report on an internal audit
- Review the effectiveness of an energy management system to reduce energy costs, reduce carbon emissions and enhance your reputation
- Integrate ISO 50001: 2011 audits with other management systems such as ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 9001: 2015.
Who Is It For?
- New and existing internal auditors
- Managers and senior supervisors with responsibilities for planning, implementing, monitoring and auditing of an EnMS
This course will equip anyone with auditing responsibility with a thorough understanding of:
- The processes involved with auditing an EnMS.
- How to identify areas of concern and areas for improvement.
- How to reduce risk and reoccurrences of problems.
- Overview of energy management system auditing
- ISO 50001: 2011 requirements
- Auditor competence, knowledge and skills
- The audit process
- Scheduling and planning
- Conducting the audit
- Reporting the audit
- Close out of findings
- Identification of effective corrective action
Open course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1,795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L4
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System — Preparing for Transition
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- Activity First Aid (QCF)