ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
Duration :1 day
This one-day course provides the essential foundations for planning an ISO 5001: 2011 Energy Management System. Designed for organisations who are considering implementation, it introduces delegates to the concepts, requirements and benefits of this globally recognised standard.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for or interest in improving energy performance and energy efficiency within an organisation.
- Business owners or managers who have implemented or managed an EMS such as ISO 14001 and want to introduce ISO 50001 as part of an integrated management system (IMS).
Delegates will learn how to use, develop and manage energy policies and procedures that will:
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management.
Delegates will develop awareness of:
- The purpose of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Benefits of ISO 50001: 2011
- ISO 50001: 2011 requirements.
- Overview of ISO 50001: 2011 EnMS - Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions
- Structure of ISO 50001: 2011
- Main concepts - Process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £795.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Internal Auditor: BS OHSAS 18001 Training Course
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Manual Handling Training Courses
- IOSH Working Safely
- Fire Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001: Preparing for the Transition
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- ISO 9001: 2015 For Directors & Senior Management
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work For Security & Public Facing Staff