ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
Duration :2 days
Environmental considerations are increasingly important to stakeholders.This two-day course will give you the expertise to implement an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) that will satisfy stakeholder needs and bring added business efficiencies.
Who Is It For?
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors with a responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- Other personnel with a responsibility for environmental management.
This course will help your business to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and how to implement them to maximise business benefits
- Build an environmentally aware and responsive culture within the workplace
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Reduce your company's impact on the environment
- Build a business that can thrive in changing environmental conditions.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implementing key concepts and requirements
- Using the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Documenting information to satisfy an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
Download our ISO14001 Internal Auditor App for FREE!
Open Course: £325.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £1795.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|19 April 2018 - 20 April 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|24 May 2018 - 25 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
|21 June 2018 - 22 June 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 325.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Management Development Programme
- Confined Space - Emergency Rescue & Recovery from Confined Spaces (CS04/City & Guilds 6150-05)
- Appraisal & Performance Managment
- Fire Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- Support & Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System - Implementing
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- Investigation Skills