ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Introduction
Whatever your industry, the marketplace is fierce and customers' demands are increasing. Deliverying exceptional products and services is crucial for the survival and long-term success of your business. Adopting an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) such as ISO 9001: 2015 can help you to increase customer satisfaction and rise above your competitors.
In our Introduction to ISO 9001: 2015 QMS you will develop an understanding of the standard's key terms and definintions, and the ISO standardised high level structure. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.
This course is daimed at anyone who needs to understand ISO 9001: 2015 and how it works, such as:
- Business owners and managers with responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- Stakeholders with an interest in quality management systems
- Individuals pursuing a career in quality managment.
This course will help you to:
- Have a solid grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001: 2015
- Interpret the requirements to manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Bring quality into the heart of your organisational culture
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs.
Delegates will develop an awareness of:
- The requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and how to interpret them in the workplace
- The benefits of adopting a QMS
- The main concepts of ISO 9001: 2015
- How to adopt a culture of continual improvement.
- Overview of ISO 9001: 2015 QMS - Importance and benefits
- Key requirements, terms and definitions
- Structure of ISO 9001: 2015
- Main concepts - Risk based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check - Act
- The 7 managment principles
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £795.00 plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Low Risk (NC1) Confined Space Awareness
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Awareness
- HSE First Aid At Work
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Introduction to Environmental Legislation
- Working at Height
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- IOSH Managing Safely