Duration :Half day
Asbestos Awareness will provide delegates with the awareness and understanding needed to work with asbestos safely.
This course will give delegates a solid understanding of:
- The dangers associated with asbestos.
- The health effects to individuals who are exposed to asbestos or asbestos containing materials (ACM’s).
- The importance of keeping an up-to-date asbestos register.
- How to identify the different types and locations of any ACMs in the workplace or customer sites.
- The types and properties of asbestos
- The health risks associated with asbestos exposure
- Types of material that can contain asbestos
- The duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic properties
- Safe work practices
- Control limits
- PPE and RPE uses and limitations
- Accidental release and decontamination procedures
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
|21 March 2018 - 21 March 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Fully booked||Contact Us|
|18 April 2018 - 18 April 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
|24 April 2018 - 24 April 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|16 May 2018 - 16 May 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
|22 May 2018 - 22 May 2018||Pilgrims Academy - Redhill Surrey||£ 120.00||Available||Book Course|
|20 June 2018 - 20 June 2018||Trowbridge Business Centre, Trowbridge BA14 0XQ||£ 85.00||Available||Book Course|
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- IOSH Working Safely
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Introduction
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- Confined Space - Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (CS01/City & Guilds 6150-02)
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Emergency Spill Response
- Management Development Programme
- Risk Assessment