Duration :Half day
Asbestos Awareness will provide delegates with the awareness and understanding needed to work with asbestos safely.
This course will give delegates a solid understanding of:
- The dangers associated with asbestos.
- The health effects to individuals who are exposed to asbestos or asbestos containing materials (ACM’s).
- The importance of keeping an up-to-date asbestos register.
- How to identify the different types and locations of any ACMs in the workplace or customer sites.
- The types and properties of asbestos
- The health risks associated with asbestos exposure
- Types of material that can contain asbestos
- The duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic properties
- Safe work practices
- Control limits
- PPE and RPE uses and limitations
- Accidental release and decontamination procedures
Open Course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £625.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Introduction
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Planning)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System — IRCA EMS Conversion
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Manual Handling
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Internal Auditor
- BS EN OHSAS18001: 2007 Health & Safety Management System — Implementing