Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
Duration :1 day
This intensive one-day course is aimed at clients, CDM coordinators, designers, principle contractors and contractors.
- The full scope of the regulations and their application
- The duties of all parties to provide information, plan, coordinate and manage health and safety at every stage of a comstruction project.
Delegates who attend this course will better understand the process of complying with the regulations and know how to apply the knowledge gained from this course in the work place.
This course is designed to explain how to go about planning better environmental considrations, better health and safety performance when looking at new building projects as required under the CDM regulations.
- Background to the CDM regulations 2015
- Duties of the designer
- Implementing the regulations
- Control of contractors
- Measuring safety performance
- Control of records
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Course learning review and close
Course Delivery: In-house or at a regional venue (up to 10 delegates)
Price: £695.00 per person plus VAT
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Emergency Spill Response
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - Implementing
- ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management System - Implementing
- IOSH Working Safely
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System - Internal Auditor
- Investigation Skills
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Implementing
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Fire Risk Assessment